The EFFC recognise that working on standards of workmanship, technical competence and safety & innovation requires the corporation and opinion of the foundation industry in its entirety.
We want to actively work with our industry supply and service partners, so are inviting our partners from equipment manufacturer, material suppliers, designer and consultants and testing agencies to join the EFFC as Associate Members to actively participate in our efforts to promote the common interest of the foundations industry.
How can Associate Members work with the EFFC?
Becoming an Associate Member of the EFFC will allow for companies to join in the conversation and voice company concerns, whilst contributing to the positive work of the EFFC.
There are multiple ways of working with the Federation:
- Federation: The EFFC actively works through the Executive Committee, Annual General Meeting and through its Working Groups and Task Groups
- Technical Working Group: Preparation of EU technical codes for specialist geotechnical and foundation activities
- Health & Safety Working Group: Development and dissemination of methods to improve health and safety
- Contracts Working Group: Special conditions of subcontract. Collaborative working with clients.
- Task Groups: These currently include the EFFC/DFI Concrete Task Group, EFFC/DFI Support Fluids Task Group and the EFFC/DFI Carbon Calculator Task Group
Associate Membership Benefits
- Engage with our Executive Committee, which forms a network of 16 Federations across Europe, at our Annual General Meeting
- Contribute to the strategy and approach we take to cross-industry issues
- Participate in up to three Working Group meetings each year
- Participate in our Annual General Meeting social programme
- Company inclusion on the EFFC website
- Use of the EFFC logo on marketing materials and company stationary
In order to support the running costs of the EFFC there is an annual subscription fee of €1,800.00 for becoming an Associate Member.
For further information contact Ciaran Jennings on email@example.com or if you would like to apply, please see below.
Application for Associate Company Membership
Definition: Any company that is in association and cooperation with the Special Foundations Industry (defined here as the EFFC Members) in a qualifying country (EU or EEA) and contributing with its services and products to Special Foundations Contractors and their projects (such as Equipment Manufacturers, Material Suppliers, Testing Agency, Consulting Company Engineering Company, University) may be admitted as non-voting Associate Member.