Awards Application Form
About the awards
The EFFC is running an annual competition for the best health and safety initiative by a special foundations/geotechnical contractor. Awards shall be given in two categories.
- Best Safety Tools and Technical Innovations
- Best Innovative H&S Campaign, H&S Leadership Program or Training Initiative
The “Best safety tools and technical innovations award” is intended to highlight site-based initiatives and practical changes which solve a problem or have improve an area.
The “Best innovative H&S campaign, H&S leadership program or training initiative” looks at whole company initiatives or interventions that improve the health and safety culture of the business or its teams.
The intention is to share good practices in order to support the wider industry to improve the health and safety of workers in the industry.
In each category x3 awards shall be given – Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Each winner shall be invited to a presentation at the EFFC AGM, and their flights and hotel costs covered.
We also ask that each winner agrees to participate in a webinar after the event to present their initiative so that we can promote it to others for use in their own organisation.
- To enter an award, you must be a geotechnical contractor member of one of the EFFC Members (that is a National Federation or a country with representation on our Executive Committee) or an Associate Member or an Affiliate Member of the EFFC.
- Entry is free, and there is no limit to the number of entries Members may submit.
- All entries must be completed on this application form or via the EFFC website effc.org. Entries not submitted in this format will not be accepted.
- Please submit one entry per form.
- All initiatives and achievements must have been launched or active within 18 months before the date of the Awards (Friday 29th September 2023).
- You may provide up to three pieces of evidence to support your application including pictures and diagrams. These should be attached to your application email, alongside the completed application form. Images should be at least 1MB in size. The file name should be clearly titled with your company name and award category. Additional text (other than diagram annotation) included in supporting documents will not be used by the judging panel. Additional presentations will not be accepted.
- Please submit your entry in English.
- In submitting your entry, you are agreeing for the material you submit to be used in activities to promote the awards and good practices.
Submitting your entry
Please submit your completed application form by Friday 30th June 2023. Applications should be emailed “EFFC Awards Entry – Company Name” within the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org